PeopleSoft HCM Optimization
Your HCM solution cannot optimize itself.
Many organizations have implemented PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) as a technical solution, lacking a business focus. Often this is caused by the need to quickly replace an aging legacy system, particularly for mission-critical systems such as payroll. As a result, business processes have not been optimized, self-service may still be lacking, and paper-based and manual processes still exist. On top of that, ongoing business initiatives have left HR and IT with little time and resources to re-evaluate their current usage of the system.
MIPRO Consulting, through our three- to five-week PeopleSoft HCM Functional Business Process Optimization offering, has helped organizations identify the root causes of their issues and provide near-term and long-term remediation steps—all without lengthy workshops or day-long sessions. We maximize efficiency and minimize disruption.
What we’ll do:
Administer a pre-project questionnaire designed to accelerate the data gathering process
Collect detailed information on current business processes and policies
Schedule and conduct interviews with key functional and technical members as well as subject matter experts to:
– Confirm our understanding of the current PeopleSoft environment
– Gain an understanding of all business processes that affect the area(s) under review
– Gain a perspective on historical factors that led to the current environment and processes
– Application configuration that may impact processing
– Customizations that may impact processing
– Interfaces and workflow
– Business process documentation
– Organizational and staff readiness, to successfully support PeopleSoft payroll production
What you’ll get:
There is much more information in our PeopleSoft HCM Optimization data sheet, but feel free to contact us if you have immediate questions!
Business processes optimization and efficiencies
Staffing and training opportunities
Reports and queries
Implementation of additional features
Hardware/application environment changes